With a stay at Cà Bonfadini Historic Experience, you'll be centrally located in Venice, just a 4-minute walk from Grand Canal and 12 minutes by foot from Piazzale Roma. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Venetian Ghetto and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery.Rooms
Stay in one of 21 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Vivante, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo Labia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazzale Roma - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Campo San Polo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)