With a stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kabuki-za Theatre and 14 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Ginza Six and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Nakagin Capsule Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 338 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at SHARI serving guests of Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ginza Six - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
National Diet Building - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property will serve full breakfast instead of buffet breakfast until further notice. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Restaurant - 1