With a stay at (Sai Kung) YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel in Tai Po, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hoi Ha Wan Marine Park and Sai Kung East Country Park. This hostel is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery and 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from New Town Plaza.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hoi Ha Wan Marine Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sai Kung East Country Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sheung Yiu Folk Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Kau Sai Chau Public Golf Course - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Sheung Luk Stream - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Ma On Shan Country Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Sai Kung Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
East Dam of High Island Reservoir - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Hong Kong Global Geopark - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Lions Nature Education Centre - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Tao Fung Shan Christian Centre - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Ma On Shan Promenade - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Telford Plaza Phase II - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Hong Kong Railway Museum - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. At least 1 guest per booking of up to 4 guests must present a valid Youth Hostel Association (YHA) membership card at check-in. Guests who do not have membership may apply onsite. The fee is HKD 150 per application, valid for a 1-year membership. Fees subject to change without notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: HKD 30 for adults and HKD 30 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator