Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Irkutsk, Module Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Aistenok Irkutsk Regional Puppet Theater and Vladimir Sukachyov's Estate Museum. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Irkutsk Musical Theater and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Holy Cross Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include washing machines and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aistenok Irkutsk Regional Puppet Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Vladimir Sukachyov's Estate Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Irkutsk Musical Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Holy Cross Cathedral - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
130 Kvartal - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Theater for Young Spectators - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Volkonsky House Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Trud Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Irkutsk Regional Museum of Local Lore - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Circus Irkutsk - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Museum of Communications - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Irkutsk State University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Okhlopkov Drama Theater - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Statue of Tsar Alexander III - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Irkutsk Regional Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Module Hotel is Irkutsk (IKT) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: RUB 500 for adults and RUB 500 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: RUB 200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator