With a stay at Pantanal Ranch Meia Lua in Miranda, you'll be 10 mi (16.1 km) from Railroad Museum and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Agenor Carrilho Square. This pousada is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries.Amenities
You can experience a safari, and enjoy an outdoor pool. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite at Jantar Grátis, one of the pousada's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Railroad Museum - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Agenor Carrilho Square - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free valet parking
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible parking