Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at OYO Hotel Hiyagun Lanai Resort Okinawa Hiyagon in Okinawa, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Okinawa Zoo and Aeon Mall Rycom. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Okinawa Comprehensive Athletic Park and 4.3 mi (7 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and bathrobes.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden.Dining
Breakfast is available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okinawa Zoo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Koza Music Town - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Aeon Mall Rycom - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Okinawa Comprehensive Athletic Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Chubunouren Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Koza Sports Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kadena Air Base - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Araha Beach - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
US Naval Hospital Okinawa - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
American Village - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Chatan Park - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Sunset Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Terme Villa Churayu - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Nakagusuku Castle - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
American Depot - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1210 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas