Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Villa Nettuno Residence in Giardini Naxos, you'll be by the sea, just a 3-minute walk from Recanati Beach and a 5-minute drive from Giardini Naxos Beach. This apartment is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Isola Bella and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Lido Mazzaro.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Recanati Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia dei Greci - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Giardini Naxos Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Schisò Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum and Archaeological Area of Naxos - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
San Marco Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Norman Castle of Calatabiano - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Lido Conchiglie - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Marina di Cottone Beach - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Isola Bella - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Lido Mazzaro - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Mazzeo Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Spisone Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Spiaggetta delle Sirene - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Letojanni Beach - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina) - 85.4 km / 53.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)