With a stay at Yuntawasi Hostel Tarapoto in Tarapoto, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Huallaga River and 11 minutes by foot from Plaza de Armas de Tarapoto. This hostel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Takiwasi Center and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Tarapoto National University of San Martin.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2220 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and lockers. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Huallaga River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Armas de Tarapoto - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Takiwasi Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tarapoto National University of San Martin - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Centro Urku - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Petroglifos de Polish - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Ahuashiyacu Falls - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Castillo de Lamas - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Tarapoto (TPP-Comandante FAP Guillermo del Castillo Paredes) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 3 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 3 (up to 3 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -No elevator (single level property)