Located in Cervia, Hotel Santiago is within a 5-minute drive of Museum of Salt and Minigolf Centrale. This hotel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Mirabilandia and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Pineta di Cervia - Milano Marittima.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Hotel Santiago, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pineta di Cervia - Milano Marittima - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Salt - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Minigolf Centrale - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cervia Town Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Papeete Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Circolo Tennis Cervia - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Adriatic Golf Club Cervia - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casa delle Farfalle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cervia Natural Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Cervia Thermal Baths - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
CerviAvventura Adventure Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Parco della Salina di Cervia - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Le Siepi Cervia - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Federico Fellini Intl. Airport (RMI) - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Beach towels
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Food and water bowls