Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Onna, this vacation home is within a 15-minute drive of Kariyushi Beach and Nago Pineapple Park. This vacation home is 13 mi (20.9 km) from Cape Maeda and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. A private bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mission Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kariyushi Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Busena Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kise Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kise Country Club - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Busena Marine Park - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Nabee Beach - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Manza Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Cape Manza - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kanna Beach - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Nago Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Nago City Hall - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 3