Located in Cable, Telemark Vacation Condominiums is within a 15-minute drive of Cable Natural History Museum and Chequamegon National Forest. This condo is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from American Birkebeiner Trail.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchenettes are outfitted with stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this condo, which also features outdoor tennis courts. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cable Natural History Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Chequamegon National Forest - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Lake Namakagon - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Nelson Lake - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Teal Lake - 27 km / 16.8 mi
American Birkebeiner Trail - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Lost Land Lake - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Tiger Cat Flowage - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Park Theater - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Hayward Lake - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Shues Pond Park - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Hayward Information Center - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Hayward Golf Club - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
Lumberjack Bowl - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) - 132.6 km / 82.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 4:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski passes available
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Picnic area