Located in Sare, VVF Villages "Le Pays Basque" Sare is within a 5-minute drive of Le Musée du Gâteau Basque and Le Train de La Rhune. This holiday park is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Bay of Biscay and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Grotte de Sare.Rooms
Stay in one of 111 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at restaurant serving guests of VVF Villages "Le Pays Basque" Sare. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Le Musée du Gâteau Basque - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Le Train de La Rhune - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Grotte de Sare - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
La Rhune - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Cuevas de Zuggaramurdi - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Aquazone - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Chantaco Golf Club - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Chocolaterie Antton - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Ttiki Leku - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
St-Jean-de-Luz Beach - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Maison Louis XIV - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Church of St-Jean-Baptiste - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Gulf of Socoa - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Les Flots Bleus - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
San Sebastian (EAS) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property only accepts credit cards, cash, and ANCV Cheques-vacances for all bookings and onsite payments
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Steam room
- -Children's club