Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Des Causses, you'll be centrally located in Millau, within a 15-minute drive of Millau Viaduct and Place du Mandarous. This hotel is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Cévennes National Park and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Aquatic Centre Roger Julian.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with local and international cuisine at Lounge Bar & Terrasse, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place du Mandarous - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Aquatic Centre Roger Julian - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Millau Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Foch - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Grands Causses Regional Nature Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Puech d'Andan - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Acroparc du Mas - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Millau Viaduct - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Viaduc Espace - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Parc de Loisirs des Bouscaillous - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Chaos de Montpellier-le-Vieux - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Chateau de Saint-Beauzely - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Chateau de Peyrelade - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Cévennes National Park - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Gorges du Tarn - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.80 for adults and EUR 6.40 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 19
- -Coffee/tea in common areas