Located in Ito (Yawatano), Yawatano Onsenkyo Morinoyu Kiranosato is within a 10-minute drive of Izu Granpal Park and Izu Cactus Park. This ryokan is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden and 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Inatori Onsen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden.Dining
At Yawatano Onsenkyo Morinoyu Kiranosato, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fujisan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Music Box Museum of Izu - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hachimangukinomiya Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Izu Kogen Highlands Cherry Trees - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nosaka Automata Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jogasaki Coast - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Izu Teddy Bear Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tajima Fall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Angel Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jogasaki Suspension Bridge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Antique Jewelry Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The Cat Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Renchakuji Temple - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Izu Wax Doll Museum - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Izu Cactus Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Oshima Airport (OIM) - 86.2 km / 53.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible parking