Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Altos da Serra in Sao Jose dos Ausentes, you'll be 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Desnivel dos Rios and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Amola Faca Canyon. This pousada is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Sao Jose Dos Ausentes Church.Rooms
Stay in one of 2 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and portable fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Desnivel dos Rios - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Amola Faca Canyon - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Sao Jose Dos Ausentes Church - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms