With a stay at Pousada Vida E Mar in Balneario Camboriu, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Cabecudas Beach and Taquarinhas Beach. This pousada is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Laranjeiras Beach and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Canto Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Taquarinhas Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Atlantico Shopping Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sao Sebastiao Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Canto Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bruno Nitz Municipal Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Almirante Tamandare Square - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cinerama Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Central Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cristo Luz Monument - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Santa Ines Church - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Balneário Shopping - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Buraco Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Careca Hill - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Amores Beach - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Brava Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 23