With a stay at The Wardrobe Hostel Tree in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Marunouchi Building. This hostel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property