Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Wardrobe Hostel Tree in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Tokyo International Forum. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Marunouchi Building and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 2200 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 1:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)