Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Saku, Kashiwaya Ryokan Guesthouse&Sharedhouse is a 1-minute drive from Nozawa Narita-san Yakushiji Temple and 8 minutes from Saku Museum of Modern Art. This hostel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Saku Ski Garden Parada and 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza.Rooms
Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have slippers and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nozawa Narita-san Yakushiji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teisho-ji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Saku Museum of Modern Art - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Komaba Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hanazurainari Shrine - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Saku Ski Garden Parada - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Asama Jomon Museum - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kurosawa Sake Brewery - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Kogaku-ji Temple - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Fugen-ji Temple - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Komoro Community Garden - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Komoro Keio Memorial - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Toson Memorial Hall - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Koyama Keizo Art Museum - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Sentoji Temple - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 252.5 km / 156.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 203.1 km / 126.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator