Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kashiwaya Ryokan Guesthouse&Sharedhouse in Saku, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Saku Ski Garden Parada and Nozawa Narita-san Yakushiji Temple. This hostel is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Teisho-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nozawa Narita-san Yakushiji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teisho-ji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Saku Museum of Modern Art - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Komaba Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hanazurainari Shrine - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Saku Ski Garden Parada - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Asama Jomon Museum - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kurosawa Sake Brewery - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kogaku-ji Temple - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Komoro Keio Memorial - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Fugen-ji Temple - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Komoro Community Garden - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Toson Memorial Hall - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Koyama Keizo Art Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Ruins of Komoro Castle - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 192.7 km / 119.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 254.1 km / 157.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Luggage storage