With a stay at Kinsapacha Eco-Farm Lodge in Urubamba, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Iglesia de Urubamba and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc. This lodge is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Plaza de Armas and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Estadio de Urubamba.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Conveniences include separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this lodge include tour/ticket assistance and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The lodge also offers room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cerro Sutoc - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Cerro Ajojasa - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ch'iqun - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Cerro Potosino - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Medialuna - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cerro Pinculluna - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Sacco - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Hatun Luychu - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Templo Maras - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Plaza de Armas - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Pinkuylluna Mountain Granaries - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kinsapacha Eco-Farm Lodge is Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl. Airport (CUZ) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area