Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mother Leaf Guest room in Uruma (Konbu), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Cape Maeda and Agena Castle Ruins. This guesthouse is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Kadena Air Base and 10 mi (16 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Agena Castle Ruins - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Iha Castle Ruins - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Southeast Botanical Gardens - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Yaka Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Nakadomari Site - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Bios no Oka Nature Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Tiger Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Katsuren Castle - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Chubunouren Market - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Kaichu Road - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Ryukyu Mura - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Road Station Kadena - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Koza Sports Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Kadena Air Base - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 43.7 km / 27.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1