With a stay at Rinn Heian Shirakawa in Kyoto (Higashiyama), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Heian Shrine and 6 minutes from Gion Corner. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 18 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Miyakomesse - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Heian Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto University - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 54.3 km / 33.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: 京都駅レセプションFront desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no