Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Novo Hotel Fenicia in Bage, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Justino Quintana Theater and Dom Diogo de Souza Museum. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from University of Bage Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Justino Quintana Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dom Diogo de Souza Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Bage Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 70