A stay at HOTEL BARAN ZAKK SAPPORO s6 places you in the heart of Sapporo, within a 10-minute walk of Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nakajima Park. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Odori Park and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Nijo Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nakajima Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Soseigawa Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hoheikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Odori Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nijo Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yahiko Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Clock Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Odori Bisse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 AM - 3:00 AM. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance