A stay at HOTEL BARAN ZAKK SAPPORO s6 places you in the heart of Sapporo, within a 10-minute walk of Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nakajima Park. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Odori Park and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Nijo Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
This hotel offers discounted parking nearby and designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nakajima Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Soseigawa Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hoheikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Odori Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nijo Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yahiko Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Clock Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Odori Bisse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 50 km / 31.1 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 AM - 3:00 AM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage