Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Candlewood Suites Knoxville Airport-Alcoa in Alcoa, you'll be near the airport and steps from Fort Loudoun Lake. This hotel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from University of Tennessee and 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Thompson Boiling Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Alcoa? This hotel has facilities measuring 425 square feet (39 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fort Loudoun Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Capitol Theatre - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Maryville College - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Blount County Historical Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Cades Cove Museum - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Foothills Mall - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Marble Springs State Historic Site - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Three Rivers Rambler - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Crescent Bend House & Gardens - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
University of Tennessee Gardens - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
High Ground Park - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Confederate Memorial Hall - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
University of Tennessee - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Clarence Brown Theatre - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Ewing Gallery - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
The preferred airport for Candlewood Suites Knoxville Airport-Alcoa is Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 81
- -Conference space size (meters) - 39
- -Conference space size (feet) - 425
- -Picnic area