Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Porto Cesareo, Hotel Aurora is within a 15-minute drive of Punta Prosciutto Beach and Torre Lapillo Beach. This property is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Pietro Parenzan Museum of Marine Biology and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Porto Cesareo Marine Protected Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Sciapó or snacks in the property's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pietro Parenzan Museum of Marine Biology - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Porto Cesareo Marine Protected Area - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Torre Chianca Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Spiaggia di Torre Squillace - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Torre Lapillo Beach - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Fontana della Poesia - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Spiaggia di Sant'Isidoro - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Lapillo Sea Tower - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Lido dell' Ancora - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Lido Frascone - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Conti Zecca Winery - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Cantina Vecchia Torre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Togo Bay Beach - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Nardo Technical Center - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Punta Prosciutto Beach - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Aurora is Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale) - 62.8 km / 39 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Luggage storage