Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Albergo Italia in Porto Tolle, you'll be steps from Parco regionale veneto del Delta del Po. This property is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Grillara Fossil Dunes and 14 mi (22.5 km) from St. Francis of Assisi Parish.Rooms
Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at RistoItalia serving the guests of Albergo Italia, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parco regionale veneto del Delta del Po
Grillara Fossil Dunes - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
St. Francis of Assisi Parish - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Venice Plaza - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Pomposa Abbey - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Parish of Goro - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Adria International Raceway - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Adria - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
Lido del Cormorano - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Spiaggia libera - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Bagno Arcobaleno - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Tizè Beach - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Bagno Serenella - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Bagno Bellarosa - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Bagno Club Rosapineta - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1