Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Chuo is within a 10-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at オリエンタルテラス ロータス serving guests of APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Chuo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Waseda University - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 77.7 km / 48.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Maximum 1 child per registered adult may share existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Luggage storage is available on check-in and check-out dates only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage