With a stay at APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Chuo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Robot Restaurant and 13 minutes by foot from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Isetan Department Store Shinjuku and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at オリエンタルテラス ロータス serving guests of APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Chuo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Waseda University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Luggage storage is available on check-in and check-out dates only. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk