With a stay at Ryotei Kotaki in Iwaki, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Iwaki Yumoto Onsen and Cape Shioyazaki. This ryokan is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Spa Resort Hawaiians and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Aquamarine Fukushima.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Shioyazaki - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aquamarine Fukushima - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Misaki Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Iwaki Yumoto Onsen - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Iwaki Coal and Fossil Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Iwaki Museum of Historical Artefacts - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Toyoma Beach - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Spa Resort Hawaiians - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Nakagamato's Japanese Maple - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Shiramizu Amida Temple - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Shioyasaki Lighthouse - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Iwaki City Art Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Usuiso Beach - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Sensho Temple - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Iwaki City Flower Centre - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Fukushima Airport (FKS) - 72.7 km / 45.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Meals are available by reservation only and cannot be requested after check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas