Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Sítio do Trevo in Urubici, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Gruta Nossa Senhora de Lourdes and Cachoeira Véu da Noiva. This pousada is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Serra do Corvo Branco and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Cave Of Bugres.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gruta Nossa Senhora de Lourdes - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cachoeira Véu da Noiva - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Serra do Corvo Branco - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Cave Of Bugres - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Morro da Igreja - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Urubici Rock Inscriptions - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Urubici Lookout - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Morro do Campestre - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Avencal Cascade Park - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 8.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 5