Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Brenzone sul Garda, Residence Club Gardablù is within a 10-minute drive of Church of San Zeno and Consorzio Olivicoltori di Malcesine. This residence is 22.4 mi (36 km) from Lake Ledro and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Malcesine-Monte Baldo Cableway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This residence features sailing nearby and windsurfing nearby.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parco Alto Garda Bresciano - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Zeno - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Consorzio Olivicoltori di Malcesine - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Malcesine-Monte Baldo Cableway - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Castello Scaligeri - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Palazzo dei Capitani - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Lagarina Valley - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
San Michele - Mount Baldo Cableway - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Fraglia Vela Malcesine - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Prada Costabella Cable Car - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Museo del Castello Scaligero - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Paolo Bonomelli Boutique Olive Farm - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Saint Andrea Church - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Customs House - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Piazza Goethe - 19.2 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) - 57.4 km / 35.6 mi
Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) - 85.5 km / 53.1 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Club Gardablù is Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 25
- -Number of floors - 2