Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Knoxville East in Knoxville, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Knoxville Zoological Gardens and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. This hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Sunsphere Tower and 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Ijams Nature Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Picnic area
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas