With a stay at Hotel Alcayata Colonial in Popayan, you'll be just steps from Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary and Iglesia de San Francisco. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Teatro Municipal and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Museo Guillermo Leon Valencia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Iglesia de San Francisco - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Municipal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Caldas Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Guillermo Leon Valencia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santo Domingo Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Arquidiocesano de Arte Religioso - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Negret Museum of Modern Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University of Cauca - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Puente del Humilladero - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Popayan Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ermita Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museo de Historia Natural - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Clínica La Estancia - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Puracé National Natural Park - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Alcayata Colonial is Popayan (PPN-Guillermo Leon Valencia) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The resort fee will be collected at check-in or check-out and may include the following fees: Bellboy fee, municipal service tax, service charge and/or hotel insurance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: COP 7000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance