Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Utica in New Hartford, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Utica College and Oneida County Historical Society. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Charles A Gaetano Stadium and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Moose River, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in New Hartford? This hotel has facilities measuring 3792 square feet (341 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Utica College - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Charles A Gaetano Stadium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Oneida County Historical Society - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Saranac Brewery - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Sangertown Square - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Matt Brewing Company - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Utica Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Stanley Theater - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Valley View Golf Course - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Utica Memorial Auditorium - 6 km / 3.7 mi
National Distance Running Hall of Fame - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Mohawk Valley Community College - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Utica Children's Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
State University of New York Institute of Technology - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) - 82.7 km / 51.4 mi
Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Utica is Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 341
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3792
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available