Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Duomo in Salo, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Vittoriale degli Italiani and Parco Alto Garda Bresciano. This 4-star hotel is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Scaliger Castle and 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Grotto of Catullus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Ristorante Rosa, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tennis on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas