Located in Verona (Verona City Centre), Lady Verona is within a 10-minute walk of Verona Arena and Juliet's House. This guesthouse is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Piazza delle Erbe and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Piazza Bra.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Adige River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sant'Eufemia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Porta Borsari - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ponte di Pietra - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Apostoli - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Lorenzo Maggiore - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Byblos Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lamberti Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fontana di Madonna Verona - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
La Torre dei Lamberti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza delle Erbe - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arco della Costa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Colonna di San Marco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Verona Arena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Bra - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines
The front desk is open daily from 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible – no