Located in Nant, Hôtel des Voyageurs is in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Grands Causses Regional Nature Park and Office de Tourisme Larzac et Vallees. This hotel is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Cévennes National Park and 20.5 mi (33 km) from Gorges du Tarn.Rooms
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Hôtel des Voyageurs, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grands Causses Regional Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Office de Tourisme Larzac et Vallees - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Causses and the Cévennes, Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Cévennes National Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Chaos de Montpellier-le-Vieux - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Reptilarium du Larzac - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Commanderie de Sainte-Eulalie-de-Cernon - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Acro Roc des Infruts - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Theil Park - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Velo Rail du Larzac - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Labeil Cave - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Abime de Brambiau - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Grottes de Dargilan - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Place du Mandarous - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only