Located in Kyoto (Arashiyama), Hotel Binario Saga Arashiyama is within a 15-minute walk of Nonomiya Shrine and Bamboo Forest Street. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Togetsukyo Bridge and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Arashiyama Monkey Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hotel Binario Saga Arashiyama, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arashiyama Onsen - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nonomiya Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ryōan-ji - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast or Half Board rate for children ages 0-4. Guests may bring their own food for children, or pay JPY 1,700 for a full breakfast or JPY 1,000 for a child plate (fees exclude taxes). Fees are charged per child, per meal, and are collected at the property. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1700 for adults and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible parking