Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yachting Hotel Mistral in Sirmione, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Scaliger Castle and Le Ninfee del Garda Water Park. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Grotto of Catullus and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Movieland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM Guests are required to contact the property to communicate arrivals after 10 PM. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 9 PM.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Marina on site
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Private beach nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas