Located in St. Peter-Ording, Strandhotel Zweite Heimat is on the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Schleswig-Holstein Wadden Sea National Park and Sankt Peter Ording Beach. This beach hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Wadden Sea and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from National Park Center St. Peter Ording.Rooms
Stay in one of 47 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Esszimmer, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Schleswig-Holstein Wadden Sea National Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sankt Peter Ording Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Wadden Sea - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Park Center St. Peter Ording - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hitzsand - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Museum Landschaft Eiderstedt - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Westkustenpark and Robbarium - 7 km / 4.4 mi
St. Peter Bohl Lighthouse - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Westerhever Lighthouse - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Eider Barrage - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
St. Lawrence Church - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Castle Park - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Harbor Toenning - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Multimar Aquarium - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
St. Nicholas Church - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 14 May, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 30 September, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms