With a stay at Hotel Lord Star Sur de Cali in Cali, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Santiago de Cali University and Palmetto Plaza Shopping Center. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Cali Tower and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Chipichape Shopping Center.Rooms
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santiago de Cali University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palmetto Plaza Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Canaveralejo Bullring - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Premier Limonar Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cosmocentro - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Olympic Stadium Pascual Guerrero - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Colombian Center for Professional Studies Foundation - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Galeria Alameda - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
University of Valle Hospital - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Panamericano Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dog Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Unicentro Shopping Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
University of Valle - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Holguines Trade Center - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Jorge Garces Borrero Departmental Library - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lord Star Sur de Cali is Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Total number of rooms - 50