Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera places you in the heart of Gardone Riviera, within a 15-minute walk of Vittoriale degli Italiani and Parco Alto Garda Bresciano. This 4-star hotel is 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Lake Idro and 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Grotto of Catullus.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Grand Hotel, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parco Alto Garda Bresciano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Giardino Botanico Fondazione Andre Heller - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rimbalzello Adventure - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Vittoriale degli Italiani - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Museo Il Divino Infante - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Italian Social Republic Documentation Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Salo Duomo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Palace of the Magnificent Motherland - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Museo di Salò - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Church of Sant'Andrea - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Toscolano Maderno Botanical Garden - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Carta Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Church of San Bartolomeo - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Corno Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Mercato Comunale Coperto - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) - 59.9 km / 37.2 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera is Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 167
- -Year Built - 1884
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room