With a stay at Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Wenatchee, just a 3-minute walk from Numerica Performing Arts Center and 9 minutes by foot from Riverfront Park. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pybus Public Market and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Wenatchee Rivertop, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Numerica Performing Arts Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Riverfront Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pybus Public Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Town Toyota Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Walla Walla Point Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Wenatchee Confluence State Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Washington State Apple Commission Visitors Center - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Ohme Gardens - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Cascade Range - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sunny Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Highlander Golf Course - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Martin Scott Winery - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Lincoln Rock State Park - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel is Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 10 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 11.80 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Shared microwave
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available