Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Manchester, a 1-minute drive from Southern New Hampshire University Arena and 8 minutes from Southern New Hampshire University. This spa hotel is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Mall of New Hampshire and 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Merrimack Premium Outlets.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 248 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Current Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Southern New Hampshire University Arena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
City Hall Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Millyard Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
SEE Science Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Saint Joseph Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of New Hampshire-Manchester - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Northeast Delta Dental Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Currier Museum of Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Derryfield Golf Course - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Zimmerman House - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Saint Anselm College - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Southern New Hampshire University - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Mall of New Hampshire - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Bear Brook State Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 54.8 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown is Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 1984
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 248
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30000