Located in La Plagne-Tarentaise, VVF Villages "Le Balcon du Mont Blanc" Montchavin La Plagne is in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Espace Paradisio Aquatic Center and 10 minutes from Les Arcs. This holiday park is 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from La Rosiere Espace San Bernardo Ski Resort and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Bellecôte.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.Amenities
This smoke-free holiday park features hiking/biking trails on site, mountain biking on site, and bicycle rentals nearby. Recreational activities include water skiing nearby and rafting nearby.Dining
At VVF Villages "Le Balcon du Mont Blanc" Montchavin La Plagne, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peisey-Vallandry Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Espace Paradisio Aquatic Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Aime 2000 Ski Resort - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Les Arcs - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
La Rosiere Espace San Bernardo Ski Resort - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Vanoise Express Cable Car - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Peisey Ski Lift - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Bellecôte - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Transarc Gondola - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
La Plagne Bobsleigh Track - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
La Plagne Ski Resort - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Roche de Mio Gondola - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Paradiski Ski Resort - 29 km / 18 mi
Telemetro Gondola - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise Ski Resort - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and ANCV Cheques-vacances; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)