Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at De Waterkant Village places you in the heart of Cape Town, within a 15-minute walk of Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Greenmarket Square. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Cape Town International Convention Centre and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Long Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bree Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Long Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bo Kaap Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Africa Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Georges Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pan African Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Greenmarket Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Slave Lodge - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Cape Town Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cape Town City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for De Waterkant Village is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests are advised to check in at this alternate address: 137 Waterkant St, De Waterkant. For further details, contact hotel using information found in booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 1000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 120 for adults and ZAR 120 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 90 per stay
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)