Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at De Waterkant Village places you in the heart of Cape Town, within a 15-minute walk of Greenmarket Square and Cape Town International Convention Centre. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Table Mountain and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Castle of Good Hope.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests are advised to check in at this alternate address: 137 Waterkant St, De Waterkant. For further details, contact hotel using information found in booking confirmation. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 120 for adults and ZAR 120 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 90 per stay
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 200 for check-in after 11 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 200 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 1000 per night
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Outdoor pool