Located in Shirakawa, Onyado Yuinoshou is a 2-minute drive from Wada Ke and 8 minutes from Open-air Museum Shirakawa-go. This ryokan is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Myozenji Museum and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Myozenji.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Onyado Yuinoshou, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirakawago Historic Village - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Wada Ke - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tenshukaku Observatory - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kanda house - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nagase house - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Myozenji Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shirakawa Hachiman Shrine Festival Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Myozenji - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Open-air Museum Shirakawa-go - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hakusan National Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Shirakawago Hirase Onsen - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Iwase Family Residence - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Mt. Sanpo Iwadake Trail - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Gunpowder Ingredient Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Gokayama Folklore Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 101.5 km / 63.1 mi
Toyama Airport (TOY) - 78.3 km / 48.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Guests with Room Only plans must book meals in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Tea service
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking