Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hakujyukan in Eiheiji-cho, you'll be steps from Eiheiji Temple. This ryokan is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum and 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from Ski Jam Katsuyama.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hakujyukan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Eiheiji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Echizen Bamboo Doll Village - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Suwa Yakata Garden - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Ichijodani Asakura Clans Ruins - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Fukui Prefectural Museum of Cultural History - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Yokokan Garden - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Ichijo Falls - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Fukui City History Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Fukui Museum of Fine Arts - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Fukui Castle Ruins - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Sakaenoyashiro Shrine - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Nishiyama Koshoji Temple - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Senko-no-ie - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Atagozaka Tea Ceremony Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Sokoji Temple - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Komatsu (KMQ) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Children age 2 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage