A stay at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre places you in the heart of Swindon, within a 15-minute walk of Swindon Designer Outlet and Museum of the Great Western Railway. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from ATBShop Skate Warehouse and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Coate Water Country Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Swindon? This hotel features 2475 square feet (230 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of the Great Western Railway - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
ATBShop Skate Warehouse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Swindon Designer Outlet - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coate Water Country Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Lydiard Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Stanton Country Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Swindon and Cricklade Railway - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Barbury Castle - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
North Wessex Downs - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Wayland's Smithy - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Avebury Stone Circle - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Avebury Circle - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Combat Splat - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Ashdown House - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Uffington White Horse - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 75.5 km / 46.9 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre is Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 8.40 per day(500 ft away; open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Conference space size (meters) - 230
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2475
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Distance from property (ft) - 500
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Stair-free path to entrance