Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Isla Lizamar in Rosario Islands, you'll be in a national park and convenient to Rosario Islands Oceanarium. This beach hotel is within the region of Isla Grande Beach and Baru Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Spend the day on the private beach or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.Dining
At Isla Lizamar, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rosario Islands Oceanarium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Isla Grande Beach - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Baru Church - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Corales del Rosario National Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Blanca Beach - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
National Aviary of Colombia - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
San Fernando Fort - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Neo-Gothic Church Ruins - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Playa de Punta Arena - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
El Laguito Beach - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
Castillo Grande Beach - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Castillo Grande Beach Plaza - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Rio Cartagena Casino - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Bocagrande Beach - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center - 38 km / 23.6 mi
The preferred airport for Isla Lizamar is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 43.4 km / 27 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is in a car-free zone and can be reached only by boat. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: COP 17000
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Breakfast service
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels