When you stay at Grasmere House Hotel in Salisbury, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Salisbury Cathedral and Cathedral Close. This hotel is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Stonehenge and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Mompesson House.Rooms
Stay in one of 39 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include a picnic area and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Bistro on the River, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedral Close - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Salisbury Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Salisbury Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Arundells - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mompesson House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Parish Church of St Thomas and St Edmund - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Old Sarum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Cranborne Chase and the West Wiltshire Downs - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Church of St. Mary and St. Nicholas - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Boscombe Down Aviation Collection - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Wilton House - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
New Forest National Park - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Woodhenge - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Durrington Walls - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
Forest Falconry - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 39 km / 24.3 mi
Southampton (SOU) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grasmere House Hotel is Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls